Modern Life sure is advanced, fast-paced and convenient; but so are the diseases associated with it. The biggest disadvantage of putting yourself out there amidst the mad rush of the world is that Health and Well-Being take a back seat and are eventually lost and out of our control in no time.
But Technology doesn’t seem to want to lose in the battle between modernisation and good health. We must admit that the number of mental and physical ailments that people are affected with these days seems to be increasing exponentially.
But there are also better, faster, and more powerful Healthcare Systems, Devices and Technology cropping up every other day. Qardio, a company that designs and manufactures state-of-the-art devices to monitor health in a modern and innovative way is working incessantly towards bettering healthcare for people with fast and busy lives.
Qardio’s Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor called QardioArm is a smart device that monitors heart rate and blood pressure and is one of Qardio’s superior smart healthcare devices.
For a straightforward, clean, and informative review of this device, let’s first look at some of the major features that the QardioArm Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor comes equipped with:
- The QardioArm measures both Systolic as well as Diastolic Blood Pressure levels along with heart rate. It also detects irregularities in Heart Beat.
- To provide highly accurate readings, it uses a Triple Measurement Average system.
- It also has a photo slideshow feature that you can customise with the photos of your choice that you find to be most appealing. This technique helps you relax and produces a calming effect so that the device can obtain highly accurate readings. The device has its own photo gallery if you don’t have time to make one yourself.
- It is Equipped with Geo Tracking.
- The design of the QardioArm is sleek and streamlined to the last degree. It comes with 4 AAA batteries in the package that you can easily insert into a slot at the side.
- It works as a Bluetooth device that you can pair with your Apple, Android, or Kindle device. You need the QardioArm App that you will use to control the device and obtain readings. The App has a large Start button and clean layout to give the device commands and instantly get readings. The readings are in the form of numbers and for your convenience, you can swipe right to display all the data in the form of a WHO-chart/graph that maps your blood pressure and heart rate readings.
- The best feature of the QardioArm is its ability to share the charts, graphs, trends, notifications, and interpreted results to your Doctor, Friends, or Family via Email. The App also takes full responsibility in giving you reminders and saving notes.
QardioArm Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor Review:
- The QardioArm App is clean and easy to use.
- The device has excellent battery life.
- Modern design on the monitor.
- Easy setup.
- Compact and Light.
- Device becomes slightly less efficient with time.
- Pairing with Bluetooth and App sync issues reported.
- The Arm cuff comes in just a single size which makes monitoring and reporting difficult and less accurate for people with large arms.
Doctors and Physicians are recommending the QardioArm Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor despite their initial misgivings against App based blood pressure monitors. Even with all the little flaws, the QardioArm has managed to gain good reviews in terms of Ease of use, Portability and Accuracy from Doctors and Patients worldwide.
You no longer have to neglect your health due to the tediousness of taking endless trips to the Doctor. With Health Monitoring at your fingertips, you are now in control of your well-being, happiness, and your life.