Weighing machines are an essential part of any household. If you and your family believe in healthy eating and maintaining good health always, then you need to buy one. But the problem with ordinary weighing machines is that they tend to wear out too soon.
This is annoying because you should constantly re-calibrate them and minus or add a few kilos depending on how behind or ahead the measurements are from your actual weight.
An Indian company called Healthsense is thankfully manufacturing modern and sophisticated weighing machines that look sleek and offer convenient features, the most important being accuracy.
Healthsense is based in Bangalore, India and their healthcare equipment like Weighing Machines, Pedometers, Leg and Foot massagers and Backrest cushions are selling well in India and outside.
Healthsense has different types of weighing machines and the most popular one is PS 126 personal weighing scale. It also offers two other popular weighing scales PS-130 leather lite personal scale and PS-135 soft grip personal weighting scale.
But in this article, we will be reviewing the PS 117 Glass Top Digital Personal Body Weighing Scale.
- The machine has an anti-skid platform that has been designed on top of a glass base to prevent slipping or skidding.
- Edges are curved to ensure safety.
- It also has four rubber props that let it stay firmly on the ground without skidding.
- The display is an LCD screen with 50 x 35 mm dimensions.
- Readings are displayed in bright digits with a cool back light for clarified reading.
- The glass-top can weigh 3 to 180 kilograms, 6.6 to 396 lbs and 0.47 to 28.8 st.
- It comes with a Smart Fitness Tracking feature as well.
- You can choose your preferred weight metric among units, kilograms, lb or st.
- Activating, resetting, calibrating and auto-calibrating settings are available thanks to the smart “sense-on” (also called “step-on”) technology that instantly adjusts the device back to a perfect 0. This technology also enables easy understanding of measurement.
- To prevent errors in reading, a special sensor is integrated in the device.
- Unlike conventional weighing machines, your weight does not disappear the minute you step down. The measurement stays on for a whole 6 seconds after you step down.
HealthSense PS 117 Glass Top Digital Personal Body Weighing Scale Review:
- The Glass-top surface of this weighing machine looks amazing with a glossy and smooth finish that will break your heart a little each time you step on it.
- The Glass-top has a superior anti-slip/skid grip. Anti-skidding is achieved by the tiny square blocks of grey placed on top of the glass.
- Very affordable and low cost
- If you don’t step on the machine in the right way, the machine will tilt to one side.
As soon as you realise that the batteries are low, replace them to avoid fluctuations and inaccuracies in reading.
Overall, this is a great device that’s very modern and efficient. Accuracy is its greatest feature in comparison to low-end weighing machines. It comes at a great price and is worth every penny.